Dr. Arístides Arellano Huacuja
Acknowledgments, Awards, Academic and Research Experience
Awards and Honours:
- Fellow International College of Surgeons. June 12 1994
- General Director of Clínica Dermatológica y Cirugía Estética de Puebla, S.A de C.V. 1999 – 2016
- State Prize of Science and Technology 2002 in the area of Technologies and Medical Sciences. Puebla Mexico.
- Member of the Evaluation Committee of the State Award in the area of Technology and Medical Sciences. 2003 – 2005
- Professor of the Benemérita Autonomous University of Puebla, Faculty of Medicine. To 1998.
- Professor the Board of Regents of Lipoplasty University. Serial No. 001040. December 2002.
- Instructor of the Botox application technique for Allergan S.A Laboratories of C.V de México. 2003 – 2005
- Entitled in the subject of Plastic Surgery in Image in As Media Professional Training Center TV Azteca March 2008 – 2010.
- Researcher in University of Siena, Plastic Surgery Unit. Member International Scientific Carbon Dioxide Therapy Group G.I.S.C. Siena Italy 22 Sep 2005
- Patent No. 5,928,158 Medical Instrument with nerve sensor on behalf of Dr. Aristides Arellano for the development of surgical instruments with electronic safety sensor. USES. July 27, 1999
- Advising to the Metropolitan Autonomous University (Azcapotzalco) with the theme: The Practice of Cosmetic Surgery in Contemporary Societies. September 2009